Another Thursday, another update; this week we mostly have bug fixes and other minor changes. There are also quite a few new dungeon maps being added to the World Map, which will be sure to help you out as you explore the world of Gielinor— maybe even in the new hardcore ironman mode with today's update!
This update was released in tandem with Oldschool RuneScape 126, on the 10th of November.
> Dungeon Maps Batch Two
We have a whole slew of new dungeon maps to add to the World Map in today's update, including the following places:
- Asgarnian Ice Dungeon
- Brimhaven Dungeon
- Godwars Dungeon
- Karamja Volcano
- Lumbridge Caves
- Misthalin Underground
- Rellekka Slayer Cave
- Stronghold of Security
- TzHaar City
- Waterbirth Dungeon / Upper Area
- Wilderness Godwars Expansion
There will be a maps update later today that adds additional labels and tooltips to both these new maps and the existing surface map.
There are also a few new maps that have significant features on more than just one plane, so we have added support for changing the currently displayed plane when viewing these maps. You can click the buttons on the map's frame, or hold shift and scroll the mouse wheel. Some examples of maps with multiple planes would be Waterbirth Dungeon, Dorgesh-Kaan, and Brimhaven Dungeon.
> Smithing Idle Alert Changes
The Idle Alert for smithing has now been split into two: "smithing," which will alert you when you stop smithing bars on an anvil, and "smelting," which will alert you when you stop smelting ores at a furnace.
The new smelting Idle Alert will now also account for creating cannonballs.
> Other Changes / Bugfixes
- Revised some internal systems to fix some click issues introduced when supporting Screen Markers.
- Updated the Mouse Keys plugin to prevent circumstances where you could hold down a key, release another, and click repeatedly; this was unintentional and an oversight.
- Specified a few new, untradeable items— such as the Ring of suffering (ri)— to be recognized as their tradeable analogues by the Bank Evaluator.