Hey there 'Scapers,
Aside from the meme-day features you may have seen yesterday, this week is mostly bugfixes. We plan to have a few feature updates next week.
This update was in tandem with the release of Oldschool RuneScape 111, on 31 March.
> Bugfixes / Improvements:
- Updated a core part of the client to resolve some overlay inconsistencies when logging in.
- Updated the Farming Timers plugin to not display estimated times for dead patches, to update more promptly when logging in / out, and to correct some behavior with wood trees.
- Revised the Status Alert on-screen messages to better center them in resizable.
- Updated the Status Indicators cannon timer to recognize when you've repaired an existing cannon.
- Revised runecrafting pouch tooltips to account for normal rune essence.
- Fixed a few mis-labeled skills in potion tooltips.
- Revised the binding necklace Status Orb to account for the new max charge.
- Updated hiscore-related features to account for the new seasonal deadman mode.
- Fixed an issue where the font may not have properly been set in tooltips.